Sunday, May 15, 2005

need ideas!

I need sparkling ideas to instil into my feature story. To find an interesting cut in point is extremely difficult for me as a junior journalist. I went to an Asian gig this morning and had couples of interviews with the organiser and performers. Talk to strangers is not as scary as I thought. I was told by the AGE people that the ability to gather information was more important than writing in the modern journalist practice. Although the dream of being a journalist has long been drained out of my mind, learning the way of their thoughts is valuable for me as I will associate with them in the future.

I had attended two corporate events. Talking to people there, I have a clearer picture of the workforce and the career path I may pursue. The most beneficial contact was a film/advertising TVC Production Company. This is not my ultimate or the most favour goal, yet it will be a great cut in point into the industry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home