Tuesday, May 31, 2005

a nonsense Telecom

These days I had kept paying bills everyday, from local phone bill to mobile bill, from water bill to gas bill. Money goes in and flows out. The number of bills grows as our age grows. Bills are never paid off until the day we die.

Telstra is such a crap Australian telecom monopoly. I got frustrated by its stupid staff this morning when I simply wanted to open a STD service. The rude customer service staff on the other side intended to issue me a new number for no reasons. In the end, I just wanted to get out of the dirt and made no changes. Then he told me I could not even get out of the “trap”! Crap! Crap! Crap! I knew I was impolite that I hung up the phone without saying “thank you.” Whereas, that was the only way I could stop wasting my time on these nonsense service. Not only me, a lot of people use various jokes to tears the service Telstra provided. One typical one is its voice comment service, which is the most hateful by consumers. This service works like this: you can not speak too soft and have to pronounce with perfect Australian accent, which a lot of us can not. I think Telstra wants to use this voice technology to turn away people calling its service inquiry lines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home