Monday, May 23, 2005

Strive for dance medals

Again, I hung around library and the computer lab over this weekend for one of my large media essays. Hopefully, it would be the last theoretical piece, if Media Law does not require essay format as assessments. This is an interesting essays though, as I did a surveyed on CTG audience and will write a critical case study analysis based on the surveyed result. The hardest part is the effective way to interpret the primary data, which took me two nights to develop excel columns to allocate the data. This essay will be good given that I have worked hard on it and the lecturer is a soft marker.

I went to see the dance medal examination on Friday night. I know I must have to try hard in the holiday if I want to get good marks to get my medals. Two medals, silver and gold, are my goals. I am practicing everyday for the best payoff. fingers cross

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home