Wednesday, June 22, 2005

End of exam celebration

Today is fully relaxing. I had great time shopping, working and eating. A Japanese Teriyaki chicken don marked the start of Lina and mine shopping route in the Melbourne city precinct. We compared and miss match several times until we lost our patient and decided to pick a tie at random for the shirt Lina bought for her boyfriend’s graduation commencement in England. After guy’s stuff, we headed down to QV and bought ourselves a pair of office high heals as a reward.

I then hurried back to work. It was a great night at work, as only three “young” girls stay till close, no bitches around. What we did in the last one and a half hour was to eat and chat. A quarter mud cake, a Tira Misu cake and a Moka ice-cream bulged my belly out like a ball. I have not had such a late night sweet for a long time. This hang-up is unhealthy, however, once in a while could make myself feel content. As my boss says, “You have to have some pretense so as to have a life!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home