Thursday, June 16, 2005

a fulfiling day

I had a very satiate today. Three full meals were consumed at the right amount at the right time and cooked with right ingredients. This seems normal to most of people, but for me was unusual. Most of the time I could only have time for two meals at the most. Anyway, my allergy spot starts to crawl on my back, as such a fulfilment for my stomach.

The more I talk to the others around in Melbourne Uni, the more I realize how hard working the others are, so am I. I am going to have a pack mid-year break with lots of commitment. Here is the list:

1.Start working full time for Melbourne Publishing and Media Office on 27th June.
2.Volunteering for ATO tax help at the last week of June till October.
3.Assist Fitzroy Legal Service on Thursday night (6:30 ~ 9:00pm) in three weeks time.
4.Working in hospitality in two places.
5.Weekly dance lesson on every Sunday @ Viva.

Actually it is not much. Most of the commitments are just junior positions, as I gave up my previous experience and start something in a completely different industry.

Tired already. Good night. For those who have exams tomorrow – GOOD LUCK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home