Sunday, June 12, 2005

who see my cup?

Someone in my house take my beloved cracked cup! It must be in one of my housemates room, sipping under a lip not mine. Can you please give it back to me? For you, it is just a 50c opp-shop cup; but for me, it has sharing the happiness and sadness time with me in the last three years.

I am a very fuzzy person that wants everything done comply to my rules, although I have learnt to compromise and lessen my arrogant. Living in a big house is not that I feel comfortable with. Maybe next year, I will move out to find somewhere smaller. By that time, I don’t need to live close to Uni and can choose to live in the other site of the city.

Play hard, work hard, study hard and die in bliss. After playing hard in last week, I have been studying very hard in this week. Today, I moved up to the stage of work hard – 13 hours shift. Tomorrow still has to wake up at 7:30am to finish the practice exams before my first paper on Tuesday.

Some people are lucky to be born with pools of cares which are built up from money. The typical one is Paris Hilton. They have no fear to be gossiped about, and enjoy splurging in a cosy life without shame. Nevertheless, no need to admire. I am happy to be who I am, why should I admire? So, why should you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home