Thursday, July 07, 2005

事与愿违

世事往往都是事与愿违, 有些东西无论怎样努力去争取, 都是无法得到的. This is not uncommon.

The results come out today. I have done much better than previous years, yet much lower than my expectation. Especially in Arts, I was told that I had been doing a great job in writing stuffs, whereas the outcomes and comments from the lecturers are totally different from what they had said to my draft. *disappointed* I see myself already finish with the Arts degree as the subjects I will be doing next semester are not under its areas at all. Melbourne Arts has a prestige reputation. But, I am sorry, I am just not one of them – arrogant, boring and fusty. I don’t mean to be bias, some of them are really good, but most of them are just too “academic” and trying to protect their “scholarly” status rather than being dedicate to students. I like the stuff they teach in Arts; I just had had enough with the Professors, Doctors, Deans and those crass admin staffs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home