Tuesday, July 12, 2005

A farewell night

It was a bit sad tonight as I finished my last shift at the place I had worked for one plus years. Monday night is always a good night for work, not busy and less stress. I could always talk to the girls work with me and discuss TV program that is new. I like the boss, Felicies, as well. He is shifty, but a nice decent man. Although I can only understand half of his Italian-English, he has promised to drive me with his half million dollars Ferrari to his beach house, one day. Not a bad place to work, yet no one can be trusted. Many hugs and kisses at the end of my shift *tears running out* This big and famous Italian restaurant will still franchise out in the Asia-Pacific region, but I would still like to try something new before I come back to work there at the end of this year.

As a student, I always change jobs regardless they are on professional or laboured base. There are so many opportunities out there. If I do not step out to try something new, I will never become better. Regarding work in the office, I started from an office runner then moved up to work on real job orders, my experience grows as I get older. These days, I really work very hard as I have an aim to strive for.

I am really fed up with the attitude Aussie do their works. They are laid-back and always shift off the consequences from one to the other. There are a long list of cases I have encountered. Today is a classic one. I had cancelled three meetings in order to attend the ATO (Australian Taxation Office) Tax Help training session, yet got called up just 15 minutes before the training session and was told no need to come. Instead, I had to resubmit my application form which they might lost during their smoke break. Hello, I am helping your office, and you give me the s@@t *nonsense*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home