Friday, July 01, 2005

let's dance salsa

One week in the office, I had not yet tipped my fingers on any real works. I made myself familiar with the workflow and coordination between the four units: media, design, publication and advertising, as well as staffs in this small office. No difference from other Australian SME companies, people are generally nice but lay back, saying more than doing.

I had a good talk with the advertising director on the university advertising works and strategies. From next week on, I will shadow another advertising staff for a week to understand the whole university advertising process. After that, depending on my progress, I will take up some of their work to liase between the faculties (clients) and the ad agency. This is not the ideal job I want to get in the future, but for the undergraduate level, it is far more than enough.

I become salsa additive after the exam. Despite of the classic shitty Melbourne weather this week, I went out to learn new salsa and cha-cha steps almost every night. Hot moves drove out chilly. Dance is the most effective way to keep warm in winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home