Tuesday, August 30, 2005

24/7

As I have been partying and dancing extensively in the past week, now I am suffering from the consequences – studying 24/7 to catch up with studies I left behind.

Blogging has become an important role in this cyber era. Set aside from playing a part as news hubs, we now communicate with each other through this kind of online diary/journal. Instead of sending email to catch up with friends scattered around the world, I know upload my recent life onto my blog. I also read the others’ blogs to keep track with their life pulses, although we can not see each other.

Melbourne was warming up in the last few days. In August, we had a 22C sunny day as in a late winter day today. It was a very pleasant feeling: breezed up my hair, breathed in aroma of grass, bath in smooth of sunshine. I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home