Sunday, August 21, 2005

Die another day

I thought I was going to die on Friday night. In the middle of the night, I suddenly choked up, breathless with a feeble cry. After struggling for about half an hour, I had to sit up in the dark, bearing the cold and coughing badly. Tears were running out and I thought I was going to die for an unknown disease. Fell asleep without conscious, I found myself still alive the next morning. Till today, I still chocked up several times during the day and could hardly eat any hard things. I suspect I am infected with a badly inflammation in my lung or throat. Have to see a doctor again tomorrow.

My housemate Brian is a good man, although he is not bright. I don’t want to comment on his attitude or life perspective in here, but I want to emphasis one point here that no matter who you are, you would find your position in the society somehow. Everyone is a treasure, hidden or shining.

My mandarin was criticised by a group of Chinese customer last night. As my way of thinking, as in food, is in English, it takes a while for me to translate them into Chinese (Mandarin). On top of that, my arrogant in speaking Cantonese and English isolate myself from the Mandarin society. I could say that my Mandarin is as terrible as Hokies now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home