Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Karaoke

I finally found time to call home last night. Mum was at home alone, while Dad had not been back for three days. He was dealing with an inhuman accident - one of his subordinates was pushed down by a truck while he was on his bridge toll collecting duty. That guy is merely 21 and is the only child of his family. My mum told me that he could not survive for very long as he was badly injured. The bludger who drove the tuck over him did not show any guilty at all; as he was only pushed down a cat, not a human! My first reaction was “bring him to fire shot (death penalty)!” Although China has been criticised for its death penalty described as “breach of human right”, I am still this legal act’s supporter. Managing such a large population, severe penalty is needed to retain legal enforcement power.

Also, security in Guangzhou is getting worse and worse. Thief has been around for many years, yet now these chuff from inner provincial China starts to hurt people who they steal/rob. They use knife to cut people’s bag, when a lot of time rift open people’s skin as well. *scary*

I fell into this momentum that I must go out every weekend to enjoy life. This Saturday night, which I lucky enough to have it off from work, I went to my first Karaoke in Melbourne with Jenny Wu, Brian and others in China town. We sang mixed songs as the people who went that night were mixed – Chinese, ABC, Australian, China-Australian mixed. I used to prefer dancing than singing; and hardly go to Karaoke with friends. Whereas, that night I enjoyed myself the most and sang my throat to death on the day. This group of people is going to have a house party in my house next Friday. I haven’t had house party for quite a long time now. I am going to invite as many friends as I can, and planning for a big night out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home