Sunday, August 28, 2005

Long time no club

Two years haven’t been down to any clubbing venues, I eventually made it again last night. After the short house party, I firstly went to a social dance studio in Richmond with my dance buddies. After that, I cut back to the city and met up with others (Jenny, my housemates, and their friends) in an underground club. The venue was not very good; the dance floor was small and the lightings were crap. Most importantly, it played R&B music, which was really not my style. I was only there for an hour or so, as I was also bearing with the inflammation problem, I escaped that turbid places with the reek of tobacco smoke in my hair. A few points want to make here:

·Very coincidently, I bumped into several groups of friends. First was William, who was in CTG and asked me whether I had been to any rehearsals. My answer was “no”. Instead of going to rehearsals, I went clubbing. Secondly was Clare. At 24, doing Master Arts management, she was still a party girl. The third one was Jess. I saw her on my way out of the club. Apparently many local grown Asians like clubbing, especially for R&B.

·One of my housemates got another hot guy on the night. She always attract guys, despite she was not at all pretty. Good luck, for both of them.

·I was very unhealthy in the past two days – pizza for breakfast, chips for supper and nothing for dinner. My stomach can not take in big meals now, and I have to fully chew the food for the sake of better digestion. However, rounds of gas keep bursting out from inside every time I drink and eat something.

I planned to go to an Irish pub on Saturday night after work. Whereas, John was a bit tired and suggested that we could go next time when we were both fresh and energetic. Despite I had never been to any Irish pub and fancied to check it out, I could not go without him; he was my bodyguard. It was also rational not to go out after a seven-hour shift. We can always choose some other time to enjoy ourselves as much as we like. Why should we choose after work when we all feeling filthy and tired?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Webmaster, great blog! I'm bookmarking you this very minute and I will tell my friendz! There's too much information to absorb at once.

I've got a Mortgages for People with Bad Credit site/blog. It pretty much covers stuff related to getting mortgages for people with bad credit and #KEYWORD##.

Check it out if you get a minute :-) THANKS!

3:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a nice blog, ...better than mine, lol. Perhaps you may like my
href="http://forex.1st-in-earn-extra-income.com/forex-blog/">forex trading education
related site ... if you are
into forex trading education and currency trading that is.

4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home