Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Trinket accesaries

I fell asleep couples of time today. I am nearly drained out from my partying, working and studying state of life. To make it worse, the lecture theatres were either too hot (dehydrated) or too cold (freeze to dead). I need more sleep. Whereas, there are things queuing in my diary, the working momentum keeps rolling without a sign of stop.

I like to buy trinket stuff, especially those for charity purpose. A very special kid pen, a red nose day badge, a daffodil date brooch, and today I bought an Australian Breast cancer bracelet. No other tinkling and specious girlie ornaments can compare with these simple designed accessaries. I also like hand-made stuffs, because they emanate an unique aroma and are created from heart. I have been trying to make gifts using materials I made or picked up from scratch in the last few years. If I have more time, I would like to extend my creativity and make things wild and quirky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home