Tuesday, September 27, 2005

ALG

I was a bit pissed off from my ALG members today, as two of them sent me an email saying that they could not make it to today’s meeting. As now is holiday, it is really hard for me to arrange another meeting with seven of us. I went to see Rita, complaining the problem I was having and why she put the ALG presentation in the first week back, instead of the second week. She said to me, “This is their presentation. They should take the responsibility, not you. You have been directing them in all the meetings, for this time, you should step back and let them arrange themselves …… you have done your job.” I felt much better after hearing her advice. At least I know I am doing pretty well throughout my commitment as a ALG leader.

The whole day was flipped around with SMS, emails, and Internet. Half of the afternoon, I have been sending a lot of promotion materials to different media departments to advertise our upcoming guest lecture event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home