Saturday, September 10, 2005

Another 21st

I was stuck in my housemate’s (Brian) 21st “party” for three hours tonight. He found a crappy pub with roared music and too dark to see face-to-face. Jenny, Joyce, Jeff and me almost ran out of the door minutes after we had the birthday cake. Taking the bait of the Brunetti cake, I suddenly desperate for some sweet in mid-night. That was reasonable, given that I had lunch/dinner at 4pm. We strolled down to Lygon st, sat down in a restaurant just opposite the one I work. I had almost three quarters of an Irish coffee cake and am now feeling stuffing.

The present I gave to Brian is a dictionary of Art and Artist. I was wondering in the bookshop for almost an hour and picked this one eventually. Coincidently, this is the book he has been looking for to buy for couples of months. Spot on woman!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home