Friday, September 30, 2005

Kismet

Mood: Delightful
Health: Very healthy
Fingernail: blue colour
Hair: going to be dyed in red

The computer lab was about to shutting down. Suddenly, a tousled head rose from nowhere, walking towards me. There came Bryan, rubbing his tumescent eyes, asked me: “What are you doing?” No need to answer lah. There was only one reason for Melbourne Uni student to stay in the library till 11pm in the holiday. I trust my kismet with him; I like him as a best mate and I know I will see him again without deciding on a day or a time.

Chain reaction of theatre fever; today was the day to watch the long waited Dirty Dancing show in the Princes Theatre. This was a small budget show and the quality was not as good as expected – no fancy costume, acceptable acting skill and standard dancing performance.

New technology was fully implement in the play. Different scenes were flagged via digital projections on the background. When came the dancing scene, it became part of the play by showing dancers on the screen. In this way, they can save a lot on sets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home