Friday, September 23, 2005

Last holiday

The story for tonight is quite interesting. There was this dude that came into our legal service centre, seeking advice to sue Herald Sun for negligent. The reason was that, he read its Star/Horoscope reading one day and believed in what it predicted that he should fall in love with a girl he worked with. He then started sending her flower and chocolate stuff. After being rejected, he began stalking her. Somehow, he stopped and came to our centre, saying that he wanted to sue Herald Sun for publishing such readings. You know what he briefed to us in the first hand? “I don’t have a fixed place to stay, …”, “… a girl that ruined my life …” Mat and I went like *_* and passed him to poor Shaun to do the pre-interview.

“Sexy, do you want to watch a free movie?” After picking up this phone call, I was lured to watch “A Million Dollar Baby” with Bryan and discarded my entire study plan on Tuesday. Every time I am with this dude, we fall in a few hours’ GF-BF relationship. He is quirky yet a cool guy to go out with, as in pure good friends spiritually.

This is my last school holiday anyway, despite I almost have to come to uni everyday to study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home