Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Pink Temptation

Having watched the movie and spent $30 on its CD sound track, I still can not resist its temptation and eventually throw out $50 on its show ticket. I am going to watch “Dirty Dancing” musical show in the Majestic Theatre on the Wednesday two weeks from now. I have already missed out Ballroom, My Fare Lady and couples of good shows this year. To reward myself, pink (colour of DD’s advertising billboard) indulgency is a must. On top of that, cutie Jan will go with me to exclaim at Johnny’s body shape.

Every time I am tired and sick, I will buy things with little thought. I bought two packs of creamy dips, which are supposed for chips dips. What am I going to use them for? Bread! However, it is not healthy at all. These days, I abstain from sweets (they make me feel sick) as well as biscuits because it is the suspect that caused my throat inflammation. Packs of gums are abandoned and left in the shelf for one month untouched. Turning away from them, I have to find other substitutes. Cheesy stuff now comes top at my favoured list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home