Tuesday, September 20, 2005

A real holiday?

A holiday isn’t really a holiday for most of the Melbourne Uni students. Two weeks seem to be delightful, yet for our students, that means lots of catch up with schoolwork. I have a very tight schedule within the next two weeks. UNICEF event is really starting to kick off, and I have to do a lot of planning and liaison stuff.

At the same time, crafting ideas keep bursting in my mind and there are several mini creative arts projects that I plan to do in the next couples of days. As Melbourne weather becomes clearer, I pay particular attentions to photographing angles on changes surrounding items. Hopefully I can capture some memorable moments/items before they vanish. Photographs day tomorrow.

For the worst to the worst, I broke the digital camera card reader. On Sunday night, I was doing the UNICEF plan till 3am. When I stretched my torso to relax, I kicked hardly to the card reader which was sticking in the front of the computer. “Crack”! The electronic device absorbed all the force, mechanically twisted its body 90 degree while the USB hub was still sticking into the computer. Puee ~~~ I may not be able to upload any photos in a short while now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##Cheap Airfares## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##Discount Airline tickets## related stuff.
You can save up 50% on your next trip!
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home