Wednesday, September 07, 2005

sick as a dog

Past few days were a hell for me. I have been so sick that I can not even stay up for one whole day. Everyday I have to come back home and have a noon snap so that I can stand up and continue my classes in the second half of the day. I could not eat either. I only had a bread roll in the afternoon, now I am consuming ripe grapes as my dinner at 10pm.

No matter how sick I am, show has to be on. I had a mid-term exam this afternoon, did most of my law assignment, practiced dance every morning, and volunteered in the legal service at night. Tomorrow I have to go back to the media office again, although I don’t have much hands-on work to do. I was told that I was not ready to share the Media consultant’s workload, which was defined by age (=experience). I am confident that I can be her assistant, yet, it is a matter of fact that I am not old enough to be qualified.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home