Sunday, September 11, 2005

Unlucky days

I consider myself pretty unlucky these days. I could not borrow books that I needed to use tonight because library was shut down for maintenance. Then I went to another library wanting to borrow a marketing book. Still with bad luck, three out of three overnight loaned books were out. Never mind, I was planning to the dance class tonight. I headed against torrential rain and blustery wind to Copacabana. By the time I got there, only found that tonight’s dance class was cancelled. *sulk*

My feeling with CTG was totally different this year from last year. Working with them and coming to help is poles different. I could see this year’s production was pretty crappy, in terms of people’s commitment and production material. However, I don’t have any concern feelings as I don’t have emotional attachment with them for this year’s production. Now I would like to see more professional productions than students’.

Being a multimedia designer is dull. I have been sitting in a computer lab for a whole day and could only develop a small part of the multimedia project. I am not a patient person; I don’t like to work on tedious project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home