Tuesday, September 06, 2005

What a world!

Open the TV to watch today’s morning news, I was shocked. All the news was tragedy: hurricane, plane crash, car crash, cable car drop off, and murder. What a world! We are not safe anymore.

I am sick again. After Saturday, I started sniffing; then on Sunday night, I caught a cold presumably from pulling out the blanket while I was asleep.

I am a person of probity and could never cheat. I would get punished immediately if I cheat. Yesterday, we played a strategic economic game in class. The final round of the game is the cheater will be randomly picked and punished with 0 gain. This was the only round out of six rounds I cheated in this game. Unfortunately, I was the one who was randomly picked and revealed, given that there were six out of 12 cheated. I could feel that when Rosemary, my tutor, picked up a card from a shuffle. Although it was merely a game, but it could tell a lot about you. The loudness and the silentness were always the cheaters. No one is trustworthy.

1 Comments:

Blogger BD said...

Cheating is a skill, not everyone is going to have - be proud that not everyone will be as skilled in being honest as you are...

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home