Friday, October 14, 2005

Chalking

It is this time of the semester again, when everyone is pushing towards their psychological limit to complete their piled up assignment in the last minute. Friends and I was talking about drinking red bull to boost our energy and extend our brain limit. Annie suggested me to take Berocca, which is a lot softer than red bull but healthier. My answer was: “I don’t drink red bull. All I have is Panado … total solution … take and relief!”

Yesterday had been a long day, I started from 8:30am and finished at 5:30pm. For the whole morning, I was running around with Jenny to do chalking to promote UNICEF’s film screening next week. I did not play with chalk since primary school. Kneeing down in the middle of drive way, I used my almighty hands to mark our message on the accidented concrete.

I am so delightful to wake up this morning and find it is Friday. Although I still has many things to do, I can at least wake up after 7am and find time to sit down and write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home