Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Digitally connected

Unpacking my back, I put digital devices out one after another – a MP3 plus USB memory hub, a 3G mobile phone, a digital camera, and a lap top. Everything goes digital. Essentially speaking, young as our age can not live without connecting to some sort of electronic equipment to make our lives much easier as well as more complicated.

At this time of the year, majority of Melbourne uni students are at the edge of burnt out. Life is occupied with assignments and meetings, bits and pieces of time are left for eating and sleeping; other than that, students as poor as me have no life. Of course, there are exceptions. K still immerses in his dancing hectic; S goes out having fun regardless weekdays or weekends.

Melody was afloat in the air swiftly, bouncing from one side of the campus to another. A row of yellow umbrellas were wriggling through the crowds, jumping up and down, singing a song from their upcoming theatre play – “Singing in the rain”. Another good show not to be missed. Next week, it is the Flare annual production. I have to go to support my friend. Wow ~ Wow ~ watching too many shows during this assignment period; gotta to squeeze time from some other events.

I love B, as in the way of very close friends. Yesterday, he caught me when I was doing the media law assignment. I told him that my topic was “shoplifting”, his reaction was: “Again? C’m on, if you need money, you should let me know.” I laughed this joke off. Then he went on boasting me and my friend about his 41 out of 40 marketing presentation. Such a funny guy. Then again, I ran into him. He followed me into the Lady’s, not seeing the girl’s sign on the door. He looked like wanting to check out what I am going to do, as what he used to do with me.

Contentment comes from a feast breakfast; energy is reimburse from my simple but aromatic cooking ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home