Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Final day

Today is my last day of studying. 15 ½ years of education, I have walked a long way to reach this point in life. Many of my friends stay on, either for Honour or extra things they add on to their degree. For me, I may probably have had enough for the moment and would love to start real work soon.

There are several big events take place in the final week of Uni. Student election is this week; flyers and student candidates can be seen all over the campus. Eneavour, a high profile engineering students’ work showcase is also on today. Most importantly, UNICEF International children’s game day is today! We did not expect a large turn up for today, given the fact that we did not have great resources to pull people in playing games with us. Despite of that, we had a fun time in north court, with pinky fairy floss floating around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home