Friday, October 07, 2005

Final Fantasy

Somehow I lose my fantasy for many beautiful things, always demanding in a realistic way. It is not a bad thing, at least I can shelter myself in this mindset from being emotionally harmed. However, I have missed a lot of moment that I should enjoy myself. Things happen take times; to touch a person like me needs patience and an extremely long time.

While I was at work, the women were chick chatting about their relationships. Obviously, they were all cheated by their husband and left with a broken heart. There is no doubt that hospitality is among one of the highest divorce rate among many other service industries. Most of the girls worked in our restaurant have unpleasant love lives. On one hand, men are lech, on the other hand, hospitality kills romantic mood between couple. Sincerity is not always the solution; understanding and compromise are the most important elements to make a relation sustainable.

I have spent the whole morning sending out emails to different authorities inquiring about Singaporean LPR. Hopefully I can hear back from them shortly so I can plan my future route.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home