Tuesday, October 25, 2005

さようなら - final week of uni

Mixed feelings are blended in mind as I start my final week of student life. Things are still the same: class after class, running from one end of the campus to another, impatiently queuing up for computer while complaining the nonsense air-conditioner of the lab, and fighting for lunch time space in the passé union house. All these things will not be part of my life in two weeks time! How sad is that.

Friends of mine are also leaving one by one at this time of the year. I had a drink with Amelia and Fergal (Irish) on Saturday night after work. One is going to Europe for a year of working holiday and travelling, and the other one is moving on to Brisbane as part of his travelling in Australia. The night before, we had a farewell drink with Jenny who was going to Singapore next month. Everyone is leaving. Anyway, we are still young and excited about life, why not take a step further into the world of unknown. For me, I would like to take two years off from stress and move around before I find myself a destination and settle down.

This is the site worth visiting:

1 Comments:

Blogger xiao ying said...

it's sad when you reach the end of a certain 'era' in life standing at the crossroads, and with those beside you heading different directions. But it's also exciting, you're right, when you're young, look forward to the future and its endless possibilities.

-jenny =)

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home