Saturday, October 22, 2005

For the high and the low

I met this girl V, another typical Melbourne Uni student who works and plays extremely hard. She has this characteristic of being extroverted and always bouncing around merrily. She is taking six subjects, working part time with Deloit, and doing swing dance all at the same time. Whereas, she still told me that she was bored and had to wake up everyday at 6am to do something that would keep her busy. I admit that I am not able to do what she is doing as I have already felt overloaded at the moment.

She has inspired me to look around friends of mine, and start thinking what others are doing and what I am doing. Two groups are immediately drawn – the high and the low. What I mean here is, the high are those whom have received higher education and working as a professional, things are going well and sounded; the low are those whom want or don’t want to get out of the wallow and have to work in the bottom for a living. I have friends from both groups. Observing their attitudes towards lives, I don’t think I fall into any of these groups. I am still myself, walking in an unorthodox path.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home