Monday, October 10, 2005

House meeting

Recently, I have plenty of matters to ponder on. There is no radio, no noise, just breezy smoothing on my face; this Sunday morning, with no interrupting, I sat upright and put everything in writing to clean up my thoughts.

To voice out discontent with others in a social circle is a golden rule to settle conflicts and solve problems. Also, one can not be judgemental and should never be deluded with smiles and fair words. After these years of working things out on my own, to stick up my opinions and voice out concerns is still my weakest point. I always try to be good to others and take unnecessary responsibilities without saying a word, hoping that these people will appreciate for what I do for them. This is so wrong! Tonight’s house meeting gave me a valuable lesson to learn. Living in a big sharing house sometimes can be fun, and you will pick up “people-skills” from living together day-in-day-out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home