Sunday, October 02, 2005

Lethargic

This morning I habitually woke up at 7am and could not go to sleep again, despite I slept with his story mumbling at 5am. I did not have much sleep in the past three days – there was one day I only slept for three hours and the following day I had to wake up at 6:30am, then was today. Hopefully I would not be torn and worn when school day starts again tomorrow.

I treat myself a short trip to a picturesque Dandenong Tulip farm. This was the only excursion I had in the past half a year. It was a small garden, with dissimilar colours and shapes of tulips encompassing around. The enjoyment of such kind of trip is not on the place, but the person you go with. Couples were basking under the smooth hand of spring; thoughts were bouncing in the breeze with a touch of sweet.

Calamity could happen at any time any where to any one. I recently heard from my uncle that one of his friend’s shop collapsed and his friend was knocked down by head-on bulks. He became cripple with his vertebra broken. Poor family. All his family lives on their now-ruined shop. They had a mortgage to pay; a year 12 son who would have to do his VCE exam in two weeks time; another six-year-old son; and two grandmas to support. I could not offer much help except for blessing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home