Sunday, October 09, 2005

Seduction

Practiced body-roll (a new dance move), watched a colleague theatre play and went back home before 10pm, all these essentials of being a good girl on Friday night were demolished under the seduction of K and Z. I was seduced by Latin rhythm humming from K’s car and mistakenly nodded my head to agree on going dancing in VIVA. This was the second time I went to this bar for dancing. Atmosphere was great under hazy dry ice effect, yet both K and I felt awkward in dancing; neither of us could pick up the dancing rhythm to follow the music. We loaded blames on the floor, the people who were constantly stepping on our feet.

I was frustrated with this website when I was looking for information on copyright. You can not find anything stupid than this – throughout the whole site, there is no single explanation on these initials “IFPI”. All I knew was this was an official website about music copyright. Eventually, I had to goole to find the full length title of this stupid site.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Online Exclusive
You are reading the 'human's first ever blog entry. It amazes me that people read the online edition of this second-rate newspaper, yet I know they do because generally, people are pathetic.
Hey I was just blogg surfing and I found you. Great blogg, keep it up. If you are interested in Make money fat go visit, it is the best stuff I have seen on the net

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home