Thursday, October 13, 2005

Trash hunt

Our bin was stolen again! Three weeks ago, our bin disappeared from our front yard. Without a second thought, we grabbed another one on the street and used it as ours. Today, this bin’s owner found it with “great effort” and was taken away with our Chinese number and the warning word “toxic” marked on. Had no choice, housemate B and I went for a trash hunt along the main street, looking for our long-lost bin. Eventually, we found our poor greeny thing tucking at the corner of a small lane. The bin pilferer stuff his garden craps in our greeny bin to make it more green, not allowing us to take it home until the council cleaning service come whenever day to empty our valuable trash.

I DID fall asleep when I was writing a short critique assignment. My brain was working properly; it was just for that moment, I suddenly lost my focus on the computer screen and my mighty Angel escaped to the oppressive air for a short jogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home