Friday, October 21, 2005

UNICEF film screening

Rain is pulling down from the gloomy sky. I am staring from the spotted window, trying to follow every single path of little raindrops. A river filled with yellow sand is formed in the middle of the road. I am fascinated with the beauty of greens shimmering in the breeze.

Two nights of film screening for UNICEF ended with smiles and applauses. We were happy with the turn up for such a small event at this time of the year. People were also very generous for donations while we were holding the donation box at the end of the movie. I did not know UNICEF had such a well-known reputation among westerners and we received a lot of interests while we were doing our lunch time table duties in the past fortnight. I am happy to eventually hold an event at the end of my student life, although I load myself up with pressures and stress. Bring on next week for the International children’s week.

Away from UNICEF related matters and studies, I was having some time off and spend it with Z in a café in crown. For the whole week, I did not make extra effort to meet up or talk to him, as it got so hard with assignments and the stupid IELTS in the way. At the moment, I am trying to let go the thing I should have let go and accept whatever otherwise is coming to me.

Recently, my stomach seems to get worse. In fact, my stomach has not been well since last time the acid-revolved accident. Gas keeps turning back from stomach to the throat. Lucky I had some cakes last night to stuff it up a little bit, otherwise, I don’t think I can stay awake until 3am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home