Tuesday, October 18, 2005

A well done dinner

Sizzling with little water, noodle and broccoli was turning charcoal in the pot. Excitedly talking in the living room with Ling, I was unaware of dinner-to-be for tonight. By the time I turned off the stove, my dinner could only be served for third-party – I would not have it.

Tonight is the first film screening night for UNICEF. Surprisingly, there were unexpected good turn outs - around forty people turned up for the screening. Until this morning, Jenny and Cora were a bit worried about the selling and promotion of the screening. Cora even took out her uncontemplation on the progression we did for this event. I had tried to comfort her at the best of I can. However, these few days I had been almost torn with a lot of things that I did not think I would have anymore energy to behave in a good characteristic way. Things are rewarded, for the effort we had put in for this event and this organisation.

Annie pumped me with a series questions: “Do you eat properly?”, “Have you had enough sleep?” … as she knows that I was taking way too many loads on myself. I felt sorry that every time I walked out the Law lecture with sleepy eyes and tiring expressions. I think it would be better if I just don’t go to lecture and take that hour to sleep.

Six-year’s of tertiary education is considered to be normal. As the world becomes more and more complicated, there are more and more things human have to learn and thus advance us further. For me, I am just sick of study and want to get a job now. I may come back to study and become a profession as most of the others; but at the current stage, I will choose to take an adventure and go overseas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home