Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A day trip to Mornington Peninsula

Flying in a private mini aeroplane, picking up own strawberries, racing in a labyrinthian maze, having tea in a 10-acre country house, and enjoying stunning sunset on a serene beach, Alex, Kate and I experienced a post-exam excursion in Mornington Peninsula on Sunday.

With the help of GPS, Kate and me finally found our way to the Peninsula Aero Club. We were suggested by Alex that we could ride on his Dad’s plane to get a sky-high view of Melbourne coastal line. For the first time flying in such a small plane, I felt I was as wealthy as in the movie Aviation.

The next destination of our itinerary is to the Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm. Paying a few bucks at the door, we were rewarded with rows of strawberry and the red stain on my white pant as souvenir. On the farm land, I was so excited, busy reaching out for the red skin babe, unresistabily, I scoffed down couples of them into my agog stomach. I ended up with a puffy stomach and a kilo of sweet strawberry savor in my bag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home