Tuesday, November 15, 2005

A fight

Mankind needs indulgency, especially after some times of being confined in a strict and stress mode. In spite of summer heat wave is on its way, I still consume tubs of ice cream and packs of chips. Theory of healthy eating and weight watch was thrown out of the window. The kickback was that my stomach was grumbling for the whole night.

I had been being a lazy piggy for the whole Sunday. By the time K came to pick me up for dancing at 5:30pm, I was still in this woozy state from my long afternoon nap. Brain cells functioned even worse after the three double turns routine in Coppa. I went straight to bed again after sipping the aroma of a cup of tea.

Summer-clean was also happening in my tiny paradise. Bit by bit, I put stuffs in order, from bookshelf to under-table station, from the plastic shelf to wardrobe. I feel happy and content to see everything is tidy up.

My first and foremost bid in eBay won! I bought a new pink chiffon dress at a great discounted price. It was a sparkle glittered in my solid brain after a whole day of economic feeding.

Rains were pouring down from the gloomy sky; water was running like tears, draining from my heat to an endless tunnel. I had the first fight with Z. It was not a big deal, I was not angry or anything, but I just felt a bit upset and disappointed with him. I always want to rely on someone completely, whom that I can hand some of my distress to him/her, whom that will not fail my expectations. It is a matter of trust; it is a tie that no matter where we are, we still believe we are there for each other. A couple of years back, I had had similar kind of argument with some body. At that time, I was too tender-hearted to flight back. Subsequently, I did a lot of things I should not do. Gee, I have no intention to go back to all those crap again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home