Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Howl’’s Moving Castle

For nearly two months, I have not put my feet into a cinema complex. On the cheap ass Tuesday, I went to watch a not “cheap” movie in Nova cinema, my favourite art house cinema in Melbourne. The movie I watched was a new animate production created by Hayao Miyazaki – Howl’s Moving Castle. Similar to his previous animates, this is, again, a light-hearted movie, with a couple overcame hardship to eventually living together thereafter. Yet, there are certain degree of alikeness from his previous productions – a Kiki’s Delivery Service backdrop situated in Grave of the Fireflies era, a house from the Castle in the Sky, a pet from My Neighbor Totoro, and the enemy from the Valley of Wind. It is a movie that left smiles on my face and a sounded sleep with a touch of sweetness.

Two days working on Mac has already fed me up. Files were having problems when transferred from Mac to my USB. All the blames were unfairly given to the dumb digital device, while I was frustrated with putting all the files into one single electonic box.

Job hunting is far more tedious than writing a research essay. Lina preached me not to be too stringent to load pressure on myself, things will come when it is time. There are still a lot of things I can do after graduating. Take one step at a time; things can not be accumulated in one day.

I had this heart-striking feeling that I went like half-crying, hinging my arms tight around... I wish to put aside my anguish and distress, freeing my heart to fly in the kingdom of heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home