Sunday, November 20, 2005

"Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day."

伤心的时候, 会想念快乐; 迷失的时候, 会希望清醒; 无助的时候, 会寻求帮助; 烦恼的时候, 会明白幸福.

Our house’s Internet had been down for almost a month. It did not really affect me much as I am not a net sucker. When the machine was re-connected to the digital world, the first thing I did was to check up my friends’ blogs. As what I said before, in this fast paced world, a virtual blog plays an important role in constructing a new way of human communication. In this semester, I have been so busy; time was vaporised for school works as well as for dancing. I could hardly find time to catch up with friends. Now, when I have a little more time, I am most eager to find out what my friends have been doing recently.

I have been trying very hard to maintain our friendship, however, I know we are few miles away from the end now. Five years of friendship drifts down the drain, it is indeed VERY VERY VERY sad. I know this will eventually happen at the very beginning: at the time when she told me she did not keep in contact with any friends in GZ merely one year after leaving; at the time she told me she would only glue to her BF when he came. After high school, we chose to walk in a different route. There is nothing wrong with it. For whole three years, we are there for each other, despite we live in an unintercepted life and friend circle. Whereas, after yesterday’s incidents, I felt like we became strangers, whom have no moral supports to each other in any other ways. *tears running in heart*

Friends tilt down the scale on my life balance. For friends, I never expect for return. I like to spend time with them to have fun, without any obligations to take on their lives perspectives. However, for relationship, I expect too dearly. On top of that, I can not get myself out from the past. I fear to fancy my Netherlands. I lose my courage to accept promises. I do everything from heart, therefore, the feeling of heart piercing does nearly kill me two years ago.

A group of professional people posed this question to a group of 4 to 8 year-olds, "What does love mean?"? The answers they got were broader and deeper than anyone could have imagined. See what you think:

"When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth."

"Love is what makes you smile when you're tired."

"Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs."

"You really shouldn't say 'I love you' unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget."

"Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home