Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Plan for the future

I always have plan for the future. This year is an exception. I don’t really have anything in mind at the moment. In fact, I can’t have any plans in mind while I am trapped in Melbourne. What my most urgent thing in front is to get good mark form the IELTS test and work hard to earn some money for my reallocation in Singapore.

I am going to apply for both Australia and Singapore PR. Although these two will cost me a fortune and I can’t see the point of getting the Australian one, I have to get it because family’s expectations. Recently, the Australian immigration law has changed to require a resident to live in this desolate continent for three years out of five years before s/he can get the Australian passport. Seemingly, the possibility for me to get the Australian citizenship becomes rare. Anyway, we should all have a plan, but not a determined and stubborn one. Otherwise, a great disappointment may subsist.

There is a patchy from my chest X-ray examination. I have to go to do a further TB test on next Monday. Hopefully, that is just a minor mistake and my PR application can be processed ASAP.

A Melbourne man Van is going to be executed in Singapore this Friday. This news story has inflicted a great dispute among Australian general public and strained the relationship between Singapore and Australia. Everyone knows that Singapore has the sturdiest laws in the world; it relies heavily on these laws to survive as a tiny city-state and makes its prosperity in the past few decades. I have nothing to go against its toughest or inhumanity. It is just a way to survive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home