Monday, November 07, 2005

A straight line plunge in emotional

Connex sucks. Everyone was like refugees, squeezing towards the rail gate after the race on Oak's day. Groaning and screeching, ladies with nice dress and gorgeous hat had to squash with others, bearing with the sweated smell. The rail gate was shut; we could not move anywhere for 20 minutes. When the door was cheerfully re-opened, I was crushed by the crowds. Yet still, we could not get any closer to the platform. “I gave up.” Notwithstanding the frustration, I decided to walk to the tram stop on the other side of the racecourse.

It was this incident that stirred my mind like a pebble threw in a tank. I could not rest my emotion for the whole night last night, neither could today. Something I have to confront can not be put off anymore longer.

To add salt to the wound, I was pissed off by grandma tonight. My mood plunged straight to the bottom. I was going to surprise her with the VCR+DVD device I bought for Grandpa and her; B and Z would come with me to help for set up. I was also hoping that they could initiate a good talk with them, and made them feel less bored. While I was fancying about the day we were there and the lunch we would all enjoy, grandma suddenly called me late at night. She said she did not want any “strangers” to come to her house, for the fear of being burgled. I knew this was ridiculous, yet I didn't want to argue with her because my mood had already been blown to bits. Couples of times already, I was in such a high spirit, imaging the tearing scene, yet all ended up I was in tears for others was blind to cherish my sentiment.

I had a great night on Friday. All the Dancesport people went out for dinner to farewell Jenny. We composed our “dance” version lyric for her using the “life is beautiful” melody after dinner. Rising and falling, bits and pieces of our dance memories flew out in the air, floating with an eternal blessing.

Six of us then drove to Box Hill to play this Laser Game at 11pm. I was not a big fan for such a physical game, yet I had good fun in playing, given that I was not the last one listed in the final score ^_^

After the game, we went to Dave's house for a chat. By then, I was very tired already. When they started watching a Solo comedy show, I fell asleep involuntarily. Comfortably rested in B's arm, I did not wake up until F and the others was about to leave back home. *drowsy head*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home