Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Sustainability

A harmony of fingers flicking and humming from machine fans clicked my brain for a kinky idea – could human sustain a 24-hour work routine without complaining? Machine is better than human in this way, as long as it does not blow up after days connecting to the 220 voltage power route. With dose of artificial energy support, human can extend their energy limit to a certain level, especially when it is necessary to do so. This is exactly what some Melbourne Uni students are doing last night in the 24/7 computer lab, me excluded. I always follow the golden healthy rule, no artificial supplement but a good rest which can greatly contribute efficiency supply of vitality.

How come people exclaimed when I told them I went back home by myself at 2am? Street was dead silent, breeze lightly blowed into my heart; I enjoy spending time with inner self, as long as I don’t need to walk in the middle of nowhere again.

Day light saving started from Saturday mid-night. Sunday was supposed to be the annual Lygon fest. I don’t know if this cultural event was still run this year, as the rumour of short of financial support had been around for sometime. There is nothing significant with the fest, but the fact of having my first date a couple years back is still vividly bounds myself on the day. Under the lovely weather, we were sitting outdoor watching the parade. The fest has changed, so have I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home