Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas Dinner Recipe

Human always falls into an orthodox that the more you desperately try to get the thing you want, the more obstacles you have to go through. My family has put pressure on me for five years, in the end, they still can not get me an Australia PR status as THEY wish. Undeniably, I am now sick and have to go to hospital at least twice a month, taking 13 pills of anti-biotic a day and expecting severe side effects happen on me in the next six months. The scar from the Mantoux test is still visible on my left hand, two pin holes are added on my right hand from the Bronchoscopy.

Mum asked me in a dreadful tone to come back home IMMEDIATELY. I refused. I don’t want to leave although I have never liked living here. My tenet is either stay or never. I don’t think I want to come back here once I leave this country.

I am now stuck in Australia. I am not very upset though, as Kenny said, there were many places worse than Australia that you might be possibly stuck in. This is true. Two years ago, I missed the flight in Bangkok and stayed overnight in an unknown motel reception, not knowing what people were talking about around me. I should be thankful, not resentful.

Under 37 degree, I was exhausted, dehydrated on Tuesday after running on my toes to prepare my skill assessment for PR application. I am very likely to be given a bridging visa on an indefinite day, I still need to lodge my application before March.

2005 Christmas Dinner Recipe – Hosted by Cloris Long
Dish: DRUG SIDE EFFECTS (MAJOR ONES)
Ingredients:
1.Liver Inflammation
·Loss of appetite
·Nausea + vomit
·Pain in the stomach (right side)
·Yellow skin
·Dark urine

2.Vision
·Changes in colour vision
·Visual blurring

3.Allergic Type Reaction
·Rash
·Itchy

4.Nerve damage
·Numbness/”pins & needles” in legs and/or arms

5.Stomach
·upset

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home