Tuesday, December 20, 2005

First Ring in My Life

A medium size airmail package dropped off from a pile of mails this morning. Obviously mailed from overseas and my name was clearly addressed, I could not hold my breath but tore it open swiftly. A gleamy silver ring was lying in a delicate gift box. This is my another year’s Birthday present from my beloved friend, who is now waiting for his application for PHD in Computer Science to be approved in Northern Ireland. The symbol of the ring is similar to the one in Harry Porter, which resembles the power of magic. I wish it could help me to cure my illness.

The worst scenario has been confirmed today; I will have to start my treatment from this Wednesday. Strangely, I feel no distress. I am still Maybe I have been through an anguish time in life and also have seen others being strong in their worst circumstances. Unforeseeable events always come up in least expected. Turning into blue will only make things worse and affect moods of people who love you.

I should start doing things as I feel like to and relax from stressing out to find work. Life is short. I always try to stretch it to its limit and push myself too hard, sometimes even beyond the boundary.

I will be driving to the Hanging Rock area to experience the historical and panoramic rocky scene on this Christmas. Fortunately enough to digg up a bargaining car hiring deal, I am going to spend a Christmas picnic the way I like. On top of that, trip to Tassie has been confirmed. I will be flying to Hobart on the 5th January. YaHuu~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home