Sunday, December 18, 2005

Graduation

Graduation (Thursday 15th December, 2005) was marvellous. Wearing the gown I have been waiting for three years was sanctified. Lina and me ran around the whole campus, taking pictures as many as we could. Fast forward to the degree conferring moment, my heart almost jumped out of my throat when the Dean announced my name to the chancellor. After three bows to them, I left the stage confidently with three years of hard and bearings, heading towards a future of excitement and challenges.

Not all things were good though. On the same day of my graduation, I had the bronchoscopy early in the morning, and was half conscious from the anaesthetic. My nose was bleeding and throat was soar; I could hardly walk in the morning. My aunt picked me up from the hospital in the end, instead of the initial plan of taking public transport home on my own.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

Congrats. Your diploma is well deserved.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home