Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Have to be strong

I have been devouring extra chocolate since I got the bad news from my TB skin test last Thursday, albeit I rarely like consuming chocolate. Chocolate and stimulate a woman’s hormone and make her feel happier, an unknown source told. I had a chocolate McDonald sundae on Friday, then a choc milkshake the following day, and a choc cheesecake on Sunday. I don’t want to worry too much about the consequences of eating sweet, neither does the TB affects on my visa application.

I was phlebotomized four tubes of blood today for my biopsy tomorrow. Early tomorrow morning, I will be injected with anaesthesia and inserted a tube from nostril into my lung to take out tissues for lab testing. At the same time, I have to take four types of anti-biotic pills to cure the disease until I get the result from the lab. By then, if I am lucky, I will reduce to take two types which are more specified to cure the bacteria in my lung. I was told that, this disease can be cured, but will take a significant long of time.

For tomorrow, I have to be strong, because no one will go with me to the hospital although the doctor warned me to bring someone along. No one is free. Everyone has his/her own thing to do, especially before Christmas. Hopefully I will be conscious before my graduation ceremony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home