Thursday, December 08, 2005

SOHO

I feel like I am a SOHO at the moment, except for I am not earning any money for doing so.

Life after graduation does not become easier, instead, it is harsher. More financial, social and interpersonal pressures are coming from all sorts of sources. There are heaps of things waiting ahead: IELTS test, TB medical appointments, graduation commencement, Singapore LPR application, Australia PR application, job application, and shopping for OTHERS. Christmas should be a merry moment for everyone, however, not this year for me.

Melbourne weather can indeed reflect my mindset. The day I knew I had the TB disease, the rain was blustering; today was unreasonably pleasant, and I got my result back with H1 and H2A. Oh well, live is unpredictable, isn’t it? There is no point to drive myself into a corner and isolate my thought because I am SICK. No matter what has to happen, let it happens. As a fragile creature, I can merely learn to deal with the unforseen future and live passively but positively.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey cloris, hang in there, you're a strong girl. Afterall, all these will be over soon. LIke you said, TB can be cured, and applications, well, they're just procedures that will be out of the way soon.

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home