Thursday, December 29, 2005

Wrecked by side effects

Since Christmas day, I have been suffering from the anti-biotic side effects; my vitality is almost wrecked to ashes. Tiredness, feeling nausea, lost of appetite, plus the 35-degree burning hot environment, I lose my energy to move, my spirit to smile, and even the drive to think. Lying in bed, unthinkable, I don’t know when will all these end? A hollow body with sickness.

We hired a car, drove down to Mount Macedon range on Christmas day. Not an excited adventure, just spending a day outside Melbourne between us. At the end of the day, my energy was exhausted. Since then, I have been sick and not been able to get out of bed till today.

1 Comments:

Blogger xiao ying said...

aw, poor girl...
you are very strong cloris, hang in there. Think about the future and that although things aren't the way you want it to be right now, they will pass and you will get better. Best wishes, I will pray for you

-Jenny

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home