Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Burning Hot

Hot! Hot! Hot! The whole Victoria is on fire. Consecutive days of high 30s have almost burnt up the Southern province of Australia. I was feeling extremely unease and having body functioned disorder. The most disgusting feeling is that I know I am hungry and thirsty, but have no anxiety to eat or drink. Nausea is as usual; on top of that is sweating all the time while still have to work. I can feel that I can not cope with this kind of work for any longer, otherwise, I will be like committing a suicide.

I have started working full time in a temp position on Monday. Work is work; I don’t feel much pressure. Now I have to rest and try to recover from the damage antibiotics have done to my body.

For the Chinese New Year’s wish, I wish I can recover and leave this country as soon as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home