Sunday, January 29, 2006

A lumpy pig

Everyday I am seeing empty souls walking around me. I start to understand why cinema is always occupied and Blockbuster is such a good business to run. Australia really is not the right place for me to live.

My feeling of walking in the campus has changed substantially to an empty plus unattached mode, even though I was squawking assignments/exams one month ago. It is quite awkward to change status in life – from an innocent but lofty spirit to a humble real human, toughness of life wears the spiked you to a pebble in the name of LIVE.

More than half Australians suffer a hangover on Friday after the traditional Australian Day celebration on Thursday. They had sizzling BBQ, with a lot of alcohols. Get toxicated, and then get piss. An Aussie day for an Aussie life.

Today and yesterday are very muggy. Melbournists feel terribly sticky from non-sweating. Drizzling does not bring the temperature down, instead, it makes the air thinker and harder to breath in our oxygen. We are packed in this horrible weather in this breathless city.

Today is Chinese New Year’s Eve; we had dinner in Shark Finn. Despite that I did not have any appetite in front of the ample food we had ordered, I managed to take in some for the sake of luck and happiness. We then stroll down the market on Russel street to take in the hectic environment in this “hometown”. As my physical energy soon fainted into a vain, we went back home considerably early and watched the Golden Chicken before went to sleep.

Purposely, I played a small trick and got the drawing from him, used an excuse to drive him out of my house for a while, I then quickly put it into the picture frame I bought from IKEA. CRACK!!! D***! I stepped and cracked the glass one last minute before I wrapped the frame. I almost wanted to knock my head against the wall. Eventually, I gave him this cracked frame as a new year’s gift. * I am a lumpy pig *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home